Whole Sardines (500g)
BIG THINGS IN SMALL PACKAGES!
They may be small but these are A MUST HAVE superfood in a raw feeding diet for cats, pups & dogs. Sardines contain one of the highest concentrations of Omega-3s of any seafood, gram for gram.
Note these are NOT canned sardines and their nutritional value cannot be compared.
On average canning sardines reduces vitamin B1 by 75 %, vitamin B2 by 51 %, vitamin B3 by 34 %, vitamin B6 by 50 % and vitamin B12 by 38 %. Magnesium on average in canned sardines compared to fresh sardines is reduced by 44 %, zinc by 36 % and copper by 19 %.
SUMMARY OF SARDINES BENEFITS
- Excellent for puppies, cats and dogs.</p>
- High in essential fatty acids and Omegas for skin and coat health.
- Excellent protein and novel food source.
- Low in saturated fats.
- One of natures highest sources of Omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Vitamin B3, B12 and D, selenium