Turkey Feet (1kg) - ORGANIC
Turkey feet are highly nutritious with amazing health benefits for your dogs. They help manage joint conditions and dental hygiene.
Turkey feet contain high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin, (commonly found in canine joint supplements). These provide the building blocks for joint cartilage, and in doing so help improve overall joint health for arthritic dogs, or dogs with joint conditions such as hip dysplasia.
If you want to support your pups development or are looking for a natural alternative to joint supplements, organic turkey feet are a must. Each foot is packed with more than approximately 450mg of glucosamine, a daily dose for a medium-sized dog.
Another major health benefit is the wonders they do for your dog’s teeth. The chewing, crunching through rubbery chunky feet cleans teeth and gums.
Further more all of this range are grown using organic principals – no chemicals, preservatives, antibiotics. They are free range on a 100% vegetarian/forage diet!
MAIN HEALTH BENEFITS
- free ranged and hormone free and are a far better quality meat with higher levels of Omegas.
- High in protein, collagen and zinc
- Grass fed so excellent for sensitive skin
- Provides variety and novel protein.
- Combination of meat, cartilage and bone.
- Excellent for medium to larger dogs and puppies.
- High in Iron and Vitamin B6 which create antibodies to fight off disease and aids in breaking down proteins in the body