PRIMAL - Raw Green Tripe
DIGESTIVE & IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH
Green Tripe is the MISSING LINK in many raw diets and is ESSENTIAL for digestion optimization and optimal immune system. It's A MUST HAVE in a canine diet, as dogs do not produce their own digestive enzymes
A few more facts:
- RAW Green Tripe has a perfect ratio of 1:1 calcium to phosphorus and is loaded with digestive enzymes and probiotics
- Loaded with the beneficial bacteria, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Green Tripe clears the gut of ‘bad’ bacteria to provides a balanced digestive system
- Contains essential fatty acids Linoleic and Linolenic acid for nutritional intake
- Treats diarrhea, GI infections and aids digestion
- Treats chronic constipation and symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Enhances the immune system and lowers the risk of pollen allergies
RAW Green Tripe contains lactobacillus acidophilus, an intestinal bacteria that keeps unwanted bacteria such as e-coli, salmonella and listeria from overpopulating and causing gut and health problems. With a balance of gut microflora being critical for maintaining good health, the probiotics in our Green Tripe help keep the immune system in premium shape.
Another benefit of RAW Green Tripe is digestive enzymes, which help ruminants digest and ferment their meal. As dogs and cats do not naturally produce amylase, the nutrients present in vegetative matter are not absorbed efficiently during digestion. Not only does RAW Green Tripe contain digestive enzymes, but in most cases, some pre-digested green matter as well. This combination of enzymes and nutrients provide pets with a nutritional and digestive powerhouse.
RAW Green Tripe offers a balance of nutrients as well as beneficial bacteria and enzymes. Nutritional analysis shows a desirable calcium:phosphorus ratio of 1:1. Being the stomach lining of ruminants, Green Tripe has an acidic pH, a protein percentage of 15.1%, and a fat percentage of 11.7%. It also contains the recommended intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.