Primal Raw Green Tripe
Green Tripe(Cold Washed)
- A MUST have as canines do not produce their own digestive enzymes.
- Loaded with digestive enzymes and probiotics, it has the perfect ratio of calcium to phosphorus – 1:1.
- Loaded with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, beneficial bacterial so the more ‘good’ bacteria he consumes, the less ‘bad’ bacteria will find anything to eat in his gut and they will get crowded out.
- Contains essential fatty acids Linoleic and Linolenic, in their recommended proportions.
- Treats diarrhea and GI infections, aids digestion.
- Treats chronic constipation.
- Treats symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Lowers the risk of pollen allergies.
- Green Triple is the MISSING link even in many raw diets and is ESSENTIAL otherwise dogs cannot optimize digestion of anything they eat.
• Raw green tripe offers a balance of nutrients as well as beneficial bacteria and enzymes. It has been nutritionally analyzed and found to have a desirable calcium:phosphorus ratio of 1:1. Green tripe’s pH is acidic, the protein is 15.1%, and the fat is 11.7%. It also has the correct proportions of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
• Raw green tripe contains lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of the intestinal bacteria that keep unwanted bacteria such as e-coli, salmonella and listeria from overpopulating and causing health problems.
A balance of gut microflora is critical for maintaining good health. The intestines only contain enough food for a certain amount of bacteria and by adding tripe to a pet’s diet, the good bacteria population will outnumber the bad. These probiotics help keep the animal’s immune system in premium shape.
• Another benefit of raw green tripe is digestive enzymes. These enzymes help a ruminant digest its meal that are eaten by wild predators. Dogs and cats do not naturally produce amylase, so the nutrients present in vegetative matter are not readily available to them. Raw green tripe contains not only digestive enzymes, but in most cases, some pre-digested green matter as well. This combination of enzymes and nutrients provide pets with a nutritional powerhouse.